7.03.2011

A Weekly Habit I Want to Start

Music Monday

Kylie Minogue on Tuesday! Who cares if we got cheap seats? It's going to be so much fun! I hope she sings "Did It Again," which is one of my favorite music videos ever.

Tasty Tuesday

Don Juan's garlic chili sauce goes great with everything!!! And this coming from me, the girl with the lowest tolerance for spicy things! I've successfully converted 7 of my officemates and they're converting more people. Haha.

I finally tried Wicked Kitchen with my former officemates. I wanted to try the Beef and Beer Pie, but they said it would take 20-30 minutes (what!?). It was already 9pm and I was hungry for 2 hours already. Decided to order the Crispy Bagoong Rice, which thankfully did not disappoint! Also tried their take on a pizookie: Gluttony, a giant chocolate chip cookie topped with a scoop of Mantecado ice cream. It was pretty good, but I think I can make it on my own. It just made me miss my oven more! ):

Wishful Wednesday
When I was in high school, my friends and I took a summer workshop at Repertory Philippines. Our showcase was Pippin inspired by Cirque du Soleil. Our teachers Michael Williams and Rem Zemora showed us a recording of a show and ever since, I've always dreamed of catching a show live. Thanks to my friends Mikko and Binky (they both watched LOVE in Las Vegas) for indulging me. We're catching it this Friday! Despite the "cheap seats" (those tickets don't come cheap, eep), I am so excited!

Thoughtful Thursday

I have weirdly-shaped lips (they're pointy on top) so I have a hard time wearing lipstick. Been wanting to find a shade of red I can wear and Tatin tried one on me. She says I should look for a warm red. Mimi on the other hand looks fabulous in any red shade! I'm jealous.

Fashion Friday

I want a pair of these Tassel Flats from Posh Pocket Shoes. O: Should I get them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name and e-mail addy, at least. (: