7.17.2011

I can read you, you're my favorite book

Music Monday


Tasty Tuesday

Salidou (Salted Butter Caramel crepe) from La Creperie

Wishful Wednesday

I wish I'd have cute babies someday. (:

Thoughtful Thursday

The best gifts are those that come with no occasion! Swapped beauty products for paper products. Love!

Fashion Friday

Treated myself this payday weekend. Got the shoes I was looking at for a week plus a top and a dress. I also got a few things from Mikko's stash. Thanks, love!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:42 PM

    you will have adorable babies fo sho :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so sweet, Patty. Haha, kailangan makahanap muna ng daddy. d:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:20 PM

    he'll find you ;) promise!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name and e-mail addy, at least. (: