7.08.2011

Gratitude List

There are tons to be thankful for these days. And I've missed making lists like this!




Shopping with fake money. I got the top I've been looking at for months plus a pretty new dress for technically just P45.
Leaving my camera at home and dancing the night away. I usually bring my cam to concerts so I can take photos and videos, but this time around, I decided to just leave it. I didn't realize how much fun it is to be in nosebleed seats. We had our own party there.
Getting free tickets and giving them away. It turns out I was given tickets to Cirque's show last night, but I gave them to Mimi and Dyan. (: Spreading the magic!
Catching a pilot. Saw the first episode of Teen Wolf yesterday. My friends have been telling me to watch it already, but I haven't had a chance to. Now, I can catch it on TV. It premieres on July 17, 9pm on AXN.
Chocolate! I got myself another Cuadro from Risa Fine Bespoke Chocolates. I've gotten Tiramissyou twice already and I'm thinking of getting assorted truffles next. I also got a pack of KitKat Mint from the grocery the other day. They are delicious!
Letters. Got a surprise from Em through my brother. Loved the retro stickers and stationery!
Things from my mom. Funny how almost 3 and a half years have passed and she still continues to "give" me stuff. I found a black sheer maxi skirt in my closet with tags that have yellowed from age. My non-fancy jewelry are all courtesy of her. Bringing them out reminds me of our afternoons together, visiting the Asedillos and picking out charms for my bracelet.

What about you? What are you grateful for these days?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name and e-mail addy, at least. (: