6.08.2008

Wouldn't you think I'm the girl, the girl who has everything



My friend sent me a link to this video today. We then started talking about old Disney movie soundtracks. My Top Three would definitely be Beauty and the Beast, The Little Mermaid, and Aladdin. Sadly, my copies are all in cassette tape form. (Mahal ang CD ng mga panahong yun no!) So I downloaded the torrents and now, I am happily listening to my Disney tracks. Ahhh! I loooove.

Haha! I used to have a huge crush on Aladdin. :)) I memorized the entire soundtrack, including the dialogue parts in the middle. d: Yes, even "Legend of the Lamp." Haha!

I can't believe I can still sing along to most of the songs that are playing now.

What's your favorite Disney soundtrack?

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:47 PM

    mine would be little mermaid's "kiss de girl" and "part of your world"

    ReplyDelete
  2. hee hee! kinikilig ako pag part na nung "kiss the girl." :">

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the whole beauty and the beast soundtrack, even the gaston songs haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the lion king ost! <3<3

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name and e-mail addy, at least. (: