6.22.2008

Today I believe in love.

I started reading Everything is Illuminated a few days ago. There's a part when Alex (I think?) describes the sky looking gray almost like concrete. I couldn't picture it, but when I woke up this morning, that's exactly how the sky looked like. A concrete sky. It's been gloomy all morning. I like weather like this only when I'm indoors, cozy under my comforter.

I'm trying to finish the book, though, because I finally got a copy of Eat, Pray, Love (only P299 from a different bookstore, because they're on sale)! Em has been telling me to read it (even offering to give me a copy just so I can) so I'm happy I chanced upon it the other day. It says on the book cover, one woman's search for everything. And I'm curious, does she really find everything?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name and e-mail addy, at least. (: