3.10.2007

What do you do on a Saturday morning?

I know I said I loved it. But come on. For an entire week? And I'm not even done yet. Hahaha. Whatta Saturday morning—a date with my wireframes. Oh, this is love.

Yesterday was the dreaded food shoot. I went there armed with a picnic basket (seriously!) and a prayer to high heavens that my food projects well for the camera. Hee hee! Thank God for Shar, because I don't know how I would've "styled" it without her. :P I'm giddy and excited over the thought that I'll be seeing pictures of what I made on the pages of a glossy magazine. Whee!

Obviously, it doesn't take much to make me happy. :P

6 comments:

  1. How was your shoot? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was ok naman! Super bilis lang hehe! And naubos ang oras ko kaka-kain! Daming food ni Shar. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. inggit ako sa new phone mo! my phone's acting up. :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha! Sarap talaga pag food shoot. Ang bilis pa i-coordinate, kasi you don't need a hair stylist, make-up artist, and fashion stylist! Hahaha! :P

    It looks like we've got a couple more weeks with Visio... Shiyet, good luck to us! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gail: I love it! It does this weird thing, though. Nagdidim mag-isa yung lights minsan. I don't know if it's an effect or something but it's weird!

    KV: Yeah, and super bilis lang mag-shoot ni Miguel. So half the time, I was eating the stuff Shar finished shooting. Hahaha!

    I need to finish my wireframes by this week. So hopefully next week, good bye, Visio! (Funny I say that now when just last week I was so obsessed with it.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, sarap! Kain lang ng kain! :)

    I really hope to be done with all the wireframes soon. Para maiba naman :) Nakakaduling na yung Visio eh. I guess we had too much of a good thing :P

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name and e-mail addy, at least. (: