3.23.2007

My face = >_<

I should really just stop saying anything when it's that time of the month. It just comes out wrong. I re-read an e-mail I sent a few minutes ago and it sounds so whine-y. Ugh.

I'm weak in the knees, hungry, and feeling dizzy. I hate hate hate the first day of that time of the month. I feel icky and gross. I just want to go home, eat ice cream, and watch lame reality TV on cable. Harr. And I don't know how the heck I'll enjoy the paint ball game on Sunday. I'm sure I'll just feel yucky.

HAY.

On a happier note, I feel great whenever I get to help out friends. Especially when it has something to do with jobs. Haha! I remember when I referred Candice to Summit and she promptly got a call for an interview about ten seconds after I hit the send button on Gmail. We were both jumping around on the 15th floor and the other people in the room had no idea why. d:

It was that kind of day today. One, Elaine's going to be contributing to one of our magazines soon, if that works out. Two, (another) Candice has two interviews for two different companies—both I've worked for. Awesome.

That makes me happy. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name and e-mail addy, at least. (: