1.01.2012

Stay Young, Go Dancing

Music Monday


Tasty Tuesday
A slice of chocolate turtle pie to start the year right. Rang in the new year with this pie topped with whipped cream. Here's to a rich 2012!

Wishful Wednesday
I was never big on resolutions. But I did make a few promises that seemed more like challenges to conquer in the coming year. This year, I've thought about what promise I intend to keep and I came up with this: Be ready for anything. I've already experienced a preview of what my year will be like and it won't be an easy feat, but I know for sure that I'll enjoy. Here's hoping I follow through!

Thoughtful Thursday

{via Rifle Paper Co. and Etsy 1, 2 }

Fashion Friday
{ created with Miss Match }

Here's to more writing, baking, and dancing this year. 2012, I'm ready for the adventures. Take me on that ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name and e-mail addy, at least. (: