1.29.2012

Shot Through the Heart and You're to Blame

Music Monday

My brother tweeted a link to this video last week. Hilarious!

Tasty Tuesday

Treats at last week's book launch for One Crazy Summer and Fan Girl, both written by absolutely brilliant people who I'm honored to call my friends (also my bosses, hahaha). Can't wait to try the recipes in the book!

Wishful Wednesday
A dress to wear to a beach wedding in March. Where can I find one?

Thoughtful Thursday

Hair inspiration for short 'dos. I don't know what to do with my hair for my best friend's wedding this weekend!

{ via Once Wed, 100 Layer Cake 1 2, The Glamourai }

Fashion Friday

I haven't been doodling my outfits this year, but I've consistently been Pose-ing. Har har. I don't know what is it with my fascination for chronicling what I wear every day. It's not like my outfits are anything special, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name and e-mail addy, at least. (: