12.09.2006

When I grow up, I want to be Veronica Mars!

I downloaded all 9 episodes from Season 3. And because the torrent for the first episode wasn't working, I just watched the first episode on YouTube so I could finally watch the rest. Haha! I actually have three more episodes to go, but I'm saving them for tomorrow. :P Or maybe I'll watch another one before I go to bed.

House Season 3 episodes are sitting in our hard drive and I can't watch them because my Season 2 DVDs only go up to episode 15. Haha! Loser! My brother still needs to borrow the rest of the DVDs from his friend.

Yes, my weekends now revolve around TV series. :P And it kills me that episode 11 of Grey's Anatomy won't be shown until January! Torture! Yes, this is already bordering on obsession. Tsk, tsk. Stay away, it might be contagious. Don't say I didn't warn you. (:

3 comments:

  1. ooh, grey's! macy macy, i'm glad you're happy there. i can't wait to find my own place too. i've been waiting awhile but i'm sure it's worth the wait. hey, i'm moving my blog. but where should i transfer? check out borabliss.vox.com

    i'm taking a survey. leche kasi lumipat pa ako ng beta blogger. hirap hirap naman hanapin. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The borabliss.vox.com says Page Not Found. /: Hmm, I have a vox, an LJ, and a Blogspot. Hahaha! My LJ is like my security blanket—you can lock entries and all that jazz, but sometimes I need somewhere to run away to when I don't like my LJ. weird ko noh? hahaha! But vox is pretty cool, too.

    Yikes, I'm no help at all. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate that I have to wait 'til January for the next Grey's Anatomy too! In fact, I hate that my other 2 fave shows that I download won't be shown until next year din. :( Makes boring nights so... BORING. haha!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name and e-mail addy, at least. (: