12.21.2006

...because they're all just hiccups!

My boss gave me my birthday present today. It's the cutest book in the world! I still can't believe Emma Thomson wrote and illustrated it. Now, I want to get the rest of the books!

If you fall, pick yourself up and dust yourself down. If you're quick no one will notice! If you learn from your mistakes... then they aren't really mistakes! They're just trial runs to get it right next time!



* * *


I made two batches of chocolate turtle pie early this morning so I'm really sleepy right now. Four more hours. I still have to go to work tomorrow though since it's our Christmas lunch in Interactive. No worries. I'll finish all my work today so I can go home early tomorrow. :P Then, it's a four-day holiday. Happy Christmas! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name and e-mail addy, at least. (: