12.28.2011

Creative Productivity

I had an impromptu DIY shoot at my friend Mikko's igloo (she's from Alaska!) yesterday and ended up with 2 pretty neat accessories.
I'll post a link when the how-to is already up on candymag.com. (: These are projects I've been wanting to try for some time now and I'm glad Mix was game to have a craft day despite the short notice.

We worked up an appetite and ended up having chicken sandwiches for a super early dinner. Gone in 60 seconds! We also treated ourselves to some retail therapy and I ended up with yet another striped shirt (still no red and white, but it was on sale for less than P500) and my very first black bandage skirt, both of which are on my "essential" shopping list!

 Before heading home, we visited our friend and lucked out because her cute little three-year-old Aaliyah was in a great mood. She was taking our photos, blowing out fake candles, and doing her model walk (complete with beauty queen wave!) all night.


A pretty perfect day if you ask me. (:

2 comments:

  1. i love DIY projects :) never stop making :) happy holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should check out my friend's DIY blog! (:

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name and e-mail addy, at least. (: