12.25.2011

Christmas Time Is Here

Music Monday


Tasty Tuesday

Baked cupcakes for my friend Mikko's family. Piped Cream Cheese frosting roses on Red Velvet and Kahlua cupcakes. And topped S'mores cupcakes with Marshmallow frosting. If you're curious about them, hop on over to my Page on Facebook!


Wishful Wednesday

Praying for all those who lost someone this year. Death isnever easy, but I know it's even more difficult to deal with at this time. I pray and hope for peace in your hearts and for love to surround you in all possible ways.


Thoughtful Thursday
I've been using the same planner for the past 2 years and I finally got one for 2012! I  absolutely fell in love with my first Hanna Werning teNeues planner that I've stuck to it for 3 years and counting. Here's to making plans happen in the coming year. I'm so excited for all the adventures!

Fashion Friday

Madewell Spring 2011 {via Nylon}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name and e-mail addy, at least. (: