6.10.2011

Weekly Roundup

Music Monday

"Stay Young, Go Dancing" by Death Cab for Cutie

My friend Em sent me this song and told me it reminded her of me. I hope to God it wasn't because of this line: "the belly of the beast."

Tasty Tuesday

A recreation of Figaro's Honey-glazed Bacon and Eggs. But I had to make do with sweet ham.

Wishful Wednesday

Pretty eyelet sneakers

Thoughtful Thursday

"The life I want, it has no shortcut."

Fashion Friday


Putting my Nikes in rotation because I haven't worn them since summer. I've worn 5 pairs this week so far. One pair I used for the first time, too! I counted. I have at least 5 or 6 more. O:

~

I've been wanting to do a post like this ever since I saw it on That's Chic.

Hope y'all had a fantastic week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name and e-mail addy, at least. (: