11.14.2009

Destination: beautiful

Who would have thought that after almost two years after this, I will actually get to see MAE perform live?


Me with Jacob Marshall, MAE's drummer.

So what if they're playing just five songs tonight? So what if they're not even the main act? My heart is really dancing on air because never in a million years did I think I'd get to see one of my favorite bands live, much less meet them. Like they said at the press con yesterday, it's been a long time coming. I'm sure there are lots of fans who are thrilled that they're finally here. I know I am. It's like college all over again. (:

Here's hoping they play "Embers and Envelopes" tonight. I think I might cry.

Happy birthday to me. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name and e-mail addy, at least. (: