- Denial "I just missed the first song. No way is it over."
- Anger "Why did they go first?! Shouldn't they have been second? I mean, Jed Madela? COME ON."
- Bargaining "Maybe if I didn't have that burger..."
- Depression I spent the entire Sunday under the covers save for some Internet break and a cup of ice cream. It almost felt like I had just broken up with someone. I didn't want to talk, I just wanted to cry. No, scratch that. I wanted to die.
- Acceptance Today, I have not stopped listening to their songs. I have started to laugh at my "depression." And more importantly, I am out of my room and eating.
"And for our last song. This is called 'Summertime'." (insert expletives and hysteria here)
"Maybe they'll have a secret show somewhere? Please, please, please..."
Come on, my friend sent this message to me: You'll get over it, it will just take a bit of time I guess.
Who would've thought it would hit me this hard?!