11.17.2009

5 Stages

  1. Denial
  2. "I just missed the first song. No way is it over."
    "And for our last song. This is called 'Summertime'." (insert expletives and hysteria here)
  3. Anger
  4. "Why did they go first?! Shouldn't they have been second? I mean, Jed Madela? COME ON."
  5. Bargaining
  6. "Maybe if I didn't have that burger..."
    "Maybe they'll have a secret show somewhere? Please, please, please..."
  7. Depression
  8. I spent the entire Sunday under the covers save for some Internet break and a cup of ice cream. It almost felt like I had just broken up with someone. I didn't want to talk, I just wanted to cry. No, scratch that. I wanted to die.
    Come on, my friend sent this message to me: You'll get over it, it will just take a bit of time I guess.
  9. Acceptance
  10. Today, I have not stopped listening to their songs. I have started to laugh at my "depression." And more importantly, I am out of my room and eating.


Who would've thought it would hit me this hard?!

1 comment:

  1. i was REALLY REALLY excited when I was told they were going to have a secret show, I wanted Jed (seriously, we are the champions?) and Journey and Katy to be over so I can get the hell out of there and meet them. I was already planning it out in my head- the questions I'd ask, that sort of thing. It was really disappointing when I got the message that they're not having it anymore :( Denial din. "maybe they just didn't want us there kaya sinabi nila cancelled na??" oh well. haha. Yea it's been days I'm also still in fangirl mode.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name and e-mail addy, at least. (: