2.25.2008

Haven't done this in a long time...

A. People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves. (I didn't do that, though.) Tag 8 people. Those who are tagged cannot refuse.
B. These 8 people must state who they were tagged by. You cannot tag the person who tagged you. Continue this game by sending this to 8 other people. People who are tagged will be blessed and their wishes will come true in the future.


1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
First, I have no lover. Second, there will be no betrayal if I have a lover. Third, if there is betrayal, wala na akong lover. Hahaha! I totally made sense to myself right there.

2. What will you do if you do not share the same feelings as the person who likes you?
Oh no. Usually, I just play the dense card. But most of the time, I really don't figure out that someone likes me, unless I like him back. Ha ha! I'm so self-centered, I know. Sorry.

3. Have you ever seen someone die?
Sigh. Yes.

4. Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?
Yes, I think it's normal to feel that way sometimes. You'll find your direction at your pace, in your own time.

5. What's your ideal lover like?
Taller-than-I-am, fit but not macho (hehe), and nice nose and eyes. Someone who likes music, appreciates a good movie, reads, and (such a cliche, I know) someone who'll take me as I am. But most of all, someone who knows how to wait. d:

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone else?
Loving someone. (:

7. If the person you like does not accept you, would you continue to wait for them to change their feelings?
I'd say no. But I guess if it's the right person, you'll wait.

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Nothing. It's not like I'd go out with anyone who was attached.

9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy recently?
Yes. /:

10. What do you want most in life?
Take care of my family now and have a family of my own in the future. Hopefully.

11. Which of the 7 Deadly Sins do you think you relate to the most & why?
Gluttony, maybe.

12. If you find out that your best friend is going out with your boyfriend/girlfriend, how would you react?
What do you mean by going out?

13. Who is currently the most important person to you?
My family. ♥

14. What kind of person do you think you are?
I try to be nice most of the time. Sometimes, I can be a bit evil, too. I like to be someone people can run to when they need someone to talk to.

15. Do you believe there is nothing higher than human kind?
I believe in God. (:

16. If the person you secretly like cannot recognize you, what would you do/how would you react?
Hahaha. I'd probably take that as a sign that we're not meant to be. d:

17. Would you give your all in a relationship?
Always. There's no other way to love.

18. Do you have a motto? If yes which one?
Think positive.

19. What type of friends do you like?
I like people who might not be interested in exactly the same things that I'm interested in, but are nice enough to let me gush about such things. I like people who let me be me and don't require me to act a certain way. I like people who can laugh at themselves and not take themselves too seriously. I like people who know how to keep secrets. I like people who do things for others without being told to.

20. Do you have an all time favorite song?
No all-time favorite, really. But right now, I love "My Favourite Book" by Stars.

Tagging. anyone. who. wants. to. answer. this. meme.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name and e-mail addy, at least. (: