7.22.2007

Oh this could be magic after all

My lame attempt at a collage is staring you in the face right now. Haha! I totally suck, but what the heck. My other header image was boring me. This one's slightly similar to one I made before. Just a few of my favorite things haphazardly cut and pasted together. Har har.

While the rest of the world is finishing up Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, I am just starting Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. Haha! And don't lecture me about downloading e-books online. I am simply too cheap to go out and buy the actual book. d:

On a very random note: I have another new song on repeat. Kuya Mong played it on his iPod for me yesterday while my dad and I were waiting for the driver to bring us to Church. I ♥ it. I'm a sucker for songs with lyrics like "Out of control, I don’t know where to go/‘Cause you were my map when I found you." Kamown. I only have Phantom Punch. Anyone care to recommend another Sondre Lerche album?

Good morning. I am, yet again, up so early with absolutely nothing to do.

2 comments:

  1. My Sondre Lerche favourite is Stupid Memory :)

    He also an cover album(I think) with the Faces Down Quartet, it's a good album too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll find those. (: I really, really love After All. —

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name and e-mail addy, at least. (: