7.19.2007

Nicked off Mica

1. Were you smiling when you woke up this morning?
Haha not exactly while I woke up.

2. When was the last time you met someone new?
Today, at the Camera Tricks Workshop.

3. When did you last eat pizza?
First day of our planning for Digital, I think.

4. Do you drink beer?
Sometimes. I'm really not a big fan.

5. Do you wash your own clothes?
Nope. Sometimes, having your own laundromat is great. d:

6. Are you any good at poker?
Not good at it but at least now I know how to play.

7. What do you want more than anything?
To sleep while earning money. Haha! Kidding! I want an unlimited stash of plane tickets to anywhere in the world.

8. Are you tired?
Tired of what is the more important question.

9. Besides your bed, what is your favorite thing in your room?
My mirror? Haha!

10. Pepsi or Coke?
Coke.

11. Would you ever take someone back if they cheated on you?
Never.

12. Do you enjoy piercings and tattoos?
I don't like tattoos and I only like piercings one on each ear and on girls. d:

13. Taco Bell or McDonald's?
McDo

14. Are you restless?
Sometimes.

15. Is your computer desktop or a laptop?
The on I'm using now is a desktop.

16. How many friendster views do you have?
88 views since July 1, 2007.

17. Want to be a prince/princess?
I already am! Ha ha.

18. Do you believe dreams come true?
If you dream hard enough, they do. (:

19. Last song you heard?
John Mayer's "Stop This Train" in the car on my way home.

20. Do you like Batman?
I liked the TV series with the POW! KABLAM! "effects."

21. Who is in the room with you?
Nior and Manu, my two younger brothers.

22. What are you wearing on your foot?
I'm barefoot right now.

23. What was the last thing you ate?
Miswa and lumpiang shanghai.

24. What were you doing before this?
Posting pictures from today.

25. What is the closest item near you that is blue?
The supot that my camera's USB cable is in.

26. In your opinion what is the weirdest thing listed on goofysicons.com?
I don't even know such a site existed.

27. What instant messaging service do you use?
Yahoo Messenger.

28. What is your fave website?
Duh. Hahaha! Seriously, I love LiveJournal.

29. Whose house were you at last night?
Mine.

30. What do you wear more, jeans or sweatpants?
Jeans.

31. What is the last movie you watched?
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.. in IMAX! Hoo ha. That just has to be mentioned. d:

32. What do you currently hear right now?
ANTM on ETC.

33. When did you last buy a new pair of pants?
I don't remember when exactly but Kuya Mong got me a pair of skinnies a few months back.

34. Where's your favorite place to be?
My room and in front of a computer, it seems.

34. Have you ever heard of the band Our Lady Peace?
Yes.

35. Where do you sleep?
My bed.

36. Where do you shop the most?
Ukay-ukay, Divisoria, 168. Haha! I'm such a cheapskate.

37. Where did you get the shirt you're wearing?
I don't remember where my mom got it but I do remember the reason why she bought it. She saw my desktop wallpaper was a pink flamingo so when she saw this shirt with pink and orange flamingoes, she got it for me. ♥

38. Coach Purse or NFL game tickets?
Coach purse. d: Then, I'll give it to my mom. Haha!

39. Where was your default pic taken?
I'm guessing this is a Friendster survey so that picture was taken in Camarra Island in Zambales. I love it.

40. Why did you pick your background?
(Referring to my Friendster account again) It's a bunch of lomo pictures that I like.

41. Are you happy with where you are?
I choose to be happy.

42. Do you believe love at first sight exists?
No. Crush lang yon noh. Hindi love. d:

43. Do you believe in celebrating anniversaries?
Of course. Why not?

44. Do you believe that you can change someone?
I don't think anyone has the power to do that. You can only, at most, change yourself.

45. What are you going to do after you do this survey?
Sleep! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name and e-mail addy, at least. (: