4.07.2007

I just wanna be on the beach (sunburn!)



I was on the beach for four days and I can't wait to go back. The first three pictures I posted here were taken on our second day when we went on a mini-tour around Pagudpud. First picture was taken in front of Kaibigan Falls. The one next to it was taken where the freshwater (from the mountains) meets saltwater (from the beach). Awesome. The third picture was taken in the restaurant in Kapuluan (near the Blue Lagoon dubbed as Boracay of the North) where we had lunch. I lucked out there because my friends didn't like their food. Niña and I had the ol' reliable chicken pork adobo. The last picture is of me and Lani jumping on the beach right before we left for the airport.

It was a much needed break and even if we spent more than we intended to (although I still have money left over from what I withdrew last Tuesday), it was fun overall. I wish more of my high school girls could've gone but I guess Niña and Lani will be my forever buddies. Never mind that I'll always have to be the fifth wheel. (;

Until the next trip! More pictures in my Multiply—to be published soon. I'm not done uploading and captioning over 300 (THIS IS SPAAAARTAAA! Okay, useless reference since I haven't watched that yet. Haha!) photos. Eep! We got a little too snap-happy when we were at the terminal waiting for the plane going back to Manila. Yay for color swap and color accent. I loff my Canon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name and e-mail addy, at least. (: