10.07.2012

Unlike Everyone Else

Music Monday

I still get amazed when we get contacted by people outside the Philippines, requesting to be featured on the site or in the mag. Once Upon A Time Music in London got in touch with us to feature their artist Coastal Cities, but I'm liking Crash & The Coots who are also under them.

Tasty Tuesday

It's Christmastime in Casa Alcaraz. We actually also have our black tree up too! Someone's extra excited for the holidays (read: my dad).

Wishful Wednesday

Hopefully I get to finish the rest of this before the year ends. It's quite imperfect and there are some parts I just totally guessed (I'm sure crochet experts can spot those in an instant), but I have to say it's kind of growing on me!

Thoughtful Thursday


Fashion Friday


My aunt and her husband are back from a trip to Europe and they got this beautiful Murano pendant for me. I still don't know if I'll wear it on a chain or the black ribbon it came with. This is my second glass pendant and I love it!

2 comments:

  1. Let's keep on crocheting. You're making me want to get back to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have yet to start on my second square!

      Delete

Please leave your name and e-mail addy, at least. (: