11.03.2010

Two Movies in a Row

I used to be The Girl Who Watches Movies on TV. I'd literally wait for movies to be shown on HBO rather than watch them in the cinema. It's not really by choice. Most of the time, I don't have anyone to watch them with. Besides, watching a movie while you're on your bed without anyone else in the room is not so bad. You won't have to sit through two hours of someone who keeps kicking your seat from the back (haaate when that happens!).

Anyway, I got to see two movies this week: Due Date and You Again. So I am now The Girl Who Catches Movies in Cinemas Once in a While. (:

photo courtesy of Warner Bros. Pictures

Due Date was hilaaarious. Even from the trailer, I was already laughing. Zach Galifianakis is so funny! I haven't seen The Hangover (still waiting for it to be shown on TV—I'm kidding!) but my friends told me I should go watch it. If only to see him and laugh out loud again, I probably will.

photo courtesy of Touchstone Pictures

My friend Kaich told me that two of my favorite Kristin/Kristens (Chenoweth and Bell, respectively) were in a movie together. I had already read about it by way of Twitter (like all news spread these days) and I couldn't wait to watch it! I think I'd watch anything with some sort of high school theme to it (Easy A, you're next!) so it's no surprise I liked this movie, too. The end was a treat, too, since I was hooked on The Bird and the Bee's tribute album to Hall & Oates a while back. (:

Anyway, it's time to catch with my TV series now. Still behind on Dexter, Chuck, and Glee! What have you been watching?

1 comment:

  1. Ugh, I totally approve of your budding interest in Zach Galifianakis.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name and e-mail addy, at least. (: