6.27.2010

What's On My Nightstand?

On my nightstand

I want to read. More than I currently do. The thing is, when I get into it, I can finish two books in three days (like I did when I went to the beach a couple of months ago). And then, I slip into a lull.

The books on my bedside table:
  1. On Writing by Stephen King
    I have this on loan from Em. I'm still not done with it because I keep re-reading portions of it. I write down my favorite lines in a notebook M, a former officemate, gave me. Then, I start another book and forget to finish this one. I promise to finish it soon!

  2. Heartburn by Nora Ephron
    Em had a book sale, sort of, on Facebook and I chose this one (got it for just P150) because I like You've Got Mail, hehe. I have yet to read this, though.

  3. The Curious Incident Of The Dog In The Night-Time by Mark Haddon
    This was just lying around the house so I decided to pick it up. And I know Kaich mentioned it to me before. I started reading it on the plane a year ago (hahaha!) but I have yet to finish it! I think I may have to re-read the parts I finished, though.

  4. The Perks Of Being A Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
    I have book of short stories edited by the same author but I've never read this. I only got curious when I saw news about it being turned into a movie with Logan Lerman (♥) and Emma Watson.

What are you reading? (: I'd like to know.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:03 PM

    various percentages of completion:

    - Jennifer Johnson is Sick of Being Single by Heather McElhatton (don't laugh :P )
    - Juliet, Naked by Nick Hornby
    - With the Old Breed by Eugene Sledge
    - Ilustrado by Miguel Syjuco

    ReplyDelete
  2. Working on finishing these books:

    - Me Talk Pretty One Day by David Sedaris
    - Love in the Time of Cholera by Gabriel Garcia Marquez
    - The Virgin Suicides by Jeffrey Eugenides
    - Dance Dance Dance by Haruki Murakami

    ReplyDelete
  3. Richelle: That first book actually sounds interesting, haha! Is it good? (:

    Meanne: I loooved The Virgin Suicides. (: Then I watched the movie after, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i wish i had more time for reading ;-) but with a 3-month old, opportunities are scarce. but on my reading list are:

    - the makioka sisters
    - michelangelo and the pope's ceiling
    - the bridgerton series by julia quinn
    - anything by agatha christie

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name and e-mail addy, at least. (: