4.09.2010

Long weekends

What do you do on long weekends? Usually, we'd go to somewhere cooler like Baguio or Tagaytay. Or if I get to plan ahead, I'll disappear into the sun on some beach.

This is the second long weekend in a row that I've stayed at home. So far, I've... eaten half a bag of my Ruffles from last week (no chips for forty days was killer!), bullied my dad into treating me and Nior to Cornetto (super love the tugs tugs commercial, haha), caught up with my Tumblr dashboard, painted my nails a pretty shade of Tiffany blue, and watched an awesome episode of The Vampire Diaries.

If not for the horrible heat, my day would probably be perfect. I especially love the time when dad, Nior, and I are all in the living room and Nior and dad are teasing each other. Haha. Today, they were tickling each other for the remote control. You had to be there.

Tomorrow, I'm seeing Kaich for a chocolatey afternoon and then going to Mass in the super conservative Church with dad. What are your plans?

2 comments:

  1. Mace - you gave up chips for lent also? hirap no? =) it was my second year this year and unlike last year, i'm not as atat to eat chips na.

    *waves* hope all's well =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Leng! Yeah, I did. It was tough because there was a big bag of Ruffles sitting in my room. Started treating myself to a bag every month a couple of months ago. So it was tough not to have it for 40 days! O:

    Hey, hope I get to see you when you're in town! (:

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name and e-mail addy, at least. (: