8.17.2008

What else can I say?

I forgot to post one of our bloggers' entry yesterday so it was only this morning that I read it. It was about this singer she found on YouTube. Naturally, I watched the video and completely fell in love! I'm a big fan of neo soul and singers like India Arie and Julianne. It was no surprise that I like Melissa Polinar.

This is an awesome song and I hope to sing it to somebody... someday. d: (Yuck, cheesyyy!)


You are the one for me
After all the waiting I can finally breathe
Earth and sky say what they may
I will love you all throughout my days
Happiness happens when our hearts combine
When it's you I'm with I come alive
It's just so clear to see
Darling, we are meant to be

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name and e-mail addy, at least. (: