3.16.2008

Surprise!


I haven't made cupcakes in a long time. And one of my favorite cupcakes ever are these chocolate cupcakes with a peanut butter center. I've made them only twice in my life and both turned out yummy despite being slightly under baked.


Enter this recipe from Delicious Days for Nutella Banana Muffins. I was itching to try out the recipe, so I made it for breakfast today. And because I remembered the Choco Peanut Butter cupcakes I made before, I decided to spoon a dollop of crunchy peanut butter in the middle of my batter.


And oh my goodness. Look at what came out? My dad rolled his eyes before closing them when he took a bite of this. HAHA! Best non-verbal review you can ever get.

Next time, maybe I'll try spooning some chocolate ganache on top.

2 comments:

  1. wow. yum yum.^^,
    where do you get your cupcake recipes? search search lang talaga?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Google is your friend. (:

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name and e-mail addy, at least. (: