1.26.2008

Lazy Days

I love lounging around in my daster on Saturday mornings. Especially when nobody's home. Ha ha!

Today's Playlist includes:
  1. Alicia Keys feat. Jimmy Cozier - Mr. Man
  2. Kelis feat. Raphael Saadiq - Glow
  3. The Roots - What They Do
  4. Dwele - Truth
  5. Musiq Soulchild - Whoknows

I like it when my brothers are out because no one will look at me weird when I'm grooving to the music. d:

Okay, stop looking at me like that. Heh.

In other sunny news, I'm so excited for tomorrow! My first real trip to the beach this year (shoots don't count, because it's not like we actually go to the beach, haha). Who cares if it's only for a day. Can't wait to bake under the sun and get rid of my pasty look. Ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name and e-mail addy, at least. (: