10.16.2007

"Who'd have thought that love could be so caffeinated?"

As you might have already noticed, I am obsessed with TV series these days. I felt like I was going through some sort of withdrawal last night when I realized none of my shows (haha, "my," like I own them) were up for download yet. (But I just checked now, and Chuck is already available! Whee!)

So guess what I'm obsessing about? Who, rather. Kristin Chenoweth! I heart her. She is all kinds of awesome. Thank goodness for Pushing Daisies or else I would've never known about her. Okay, maybe not. She's Glinda in Wicked, and apparently, my friend has already sent 2 of her songs from the play way before. Ha ha!

Currently listening to this, though:


I love how she says "triple latte." Hahaha! Can't wait for the next episode of Pushing Daisies. One more day to go! Hahaha. OBSESSED!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name and e-mail addy, at least. (: