8.31.2007

September 24 na ba?



In other news, Melissa Mae tagged me. And since I've answered this twice on my LJ already (although I distinctly remember it being SIX weird habits), I'll answer it here.

In the 8 facts about me, you share 8 things that your readers don't know about you. then at the end you tag 8 other bloggers to keep the fun going.
* each blogger must post these rules first.
* each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
* bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
* at the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
* don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.

01. Only my brothers know this. I like singing along to my mp3s when I'm using the computer at home. As in todo emote with matching pikit ng mata.
02. I google for movies playing on TV if I don't know what it is. Tonight's HBO mystery to me apparently is King Kong. Can somebody please explain why there are dinosaurs in the movie?
03. I download songs from Multiply using Candy's account so that my own account won't show up on the person's stats. Hahaha!
04. When I remember, I do "wall push-ups." I don't know how else to call it but it's like a push-up except you do it against the wall. Haha, I particularly do this against the bathroom wall before taking a bath. Kadiri, noh? d: My arms are still fat so that means I always forget. Haha!
05. I say too much on my countless blogs. But hey, you knew that already. Haha, why do I love exposing myself to the world? I don't know, either.
06. My all-time favorite cereal is Frosties. Not Cocoa Puffs, not Rice Krispies, not plain cornflakes. I like my cereal sweet. (:
07. (Don't get mad.) I'm not very fond of people visiting my site just because I'm my brother's sister. I've worked so hard to not be his shadow so you know, there are times when I'd rather you send your comments to him, not me. I love him, though, don't get me wrong. (; It's just this is my site, so let's talk about me. Okay? Haha!
08. I had a "non-relationship" with someone from work (past or present, who knows? hahaha!). When I think about it now, I wish it never happened. I hope he reads this. Or someone who knows him does and sends the message.

It seems weird that I am posting this "tell-all" (not quite all, with just eight secrets) on a public blog. Haha! Especially one that my family reads. d: But what the heck, they're bound to find out sooner or later, right?

I'm tagging everyone who hasn't done it or has but wants to do it again. :D

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:24 PM

    hi!! ask ko lang po kung sang website pwde manuod full episode ng heroes, yung di kelangan ng bitrate. kse sa youtube puro half-half na yung mga episode eh. tnx!!

    venus

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name and e-mail addy, at least. (: