2.18.2007

"That was dinner."

I'm very easy to please with movies. Even bad movies, I enjoy. Haha! (Case in point, Ghost Rider—what a total laugh trip!)

But then, there are those lovely little gems that are romantic comedies. I'm a sucker for those. :D I love that it's always just boy meets girl, boy and girl fall in love, the end. Haha! Sometimes you don't need a complicated plot to enjoy a good movie. Maybe sometimes you want something that you can make you laugh and feel good.



This is exactly how Music and Lyrics was for me. My favorite part has got to be when Sophie Fisher (Drew Barrymore) tells Alex Fletcher (Hugh Grant) that the lyrics are just as important as the melody. That the melody is the first encounter, the physical attraction. The lyrics? That's like getting to know the person in a deeper way. I loff et! So much that I watched it twice. :P Haha!

P.S.
I loff my text marathons with Pats whenever the chismis shows are on. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name and e-mail addy, at least. (: