2.01.2007

Happy birthday, MacyCandy*!

Today marks the first year that I've been in my second job. A job that I love and I hope I will love for a couple more years. It was just like any other day. I had a meeting in the morning for our latest project and it didn't run for as long as I thought it would. We waited a lot longer than we had the meeting, I think. We also had a great lunch at this deli/bistro, which had the most beautiful paintings on the walls. I had a super laid back day back in the office and it ended with a great workout.

An entire year has passed and it doesn't feel like it at all. I feel like it's only been a week ago that I handed in my resignation letter and transferred to Summit. But it's not entirely the same. I recognize the familiar faces and they know me, too. I get called by my name now and not just because it's written at the back of my chair. I have comfortably settled in and I'm looking to stay a while longer—even if there are some good byes that need to be said.

*The big boss calls me this. For a long time, she kept calling me Candice (someone else from the office) because it's closer to Candy. Hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name and e-mail addy, at least. (: