5.09.2015

Musically Speaking: Concerts Lately

I love music. And whenever I get the chance to, I grab the opportunity to see any of my faves perform live when they're in town. Luckily for us, more and more artists are making Manila a stop in their world tours.

Here are a few acts I've had the privilege of seeing the past couple of months. Looking forward to seeing more! Next on my list: Passion Pit!





Ed Sheeran, MOA Arena, March 12, 2015








One Direction, MOA Concert Grounds, March 21-22, 2015



Charli XCX, Samsung Hall, April 18, 2015





Demi Lovato, MOA Arena, April 30, 2015










Katy Perry, Philippine Arena, May 7, 2015

All photos taken with my trusty Fuji X10.

2 comments:

  1. LOL I totally hate myself for missing out on 1D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here's hoping they come back! (;

      Delete

Please leave your name and e-mail addy, at least. (: