8.10.2014

Snapshot: What I've Been Up To Lately


My niece is growing faster and faster, and I'm just grateful for the few moments we get to spend with her. We took her to Ocean Park on a holiday and while it was actually my dad who got a kick out of the Oceanarium, I was so happy to see this munchkin giggling and walking around the place. I still can't believe she's already walking! Next thing you know, she's talking.

Got to attend the #DesignHerStory conference, where Marla was a speaker. Absolutely loved being able to spend an afternoon with such inspiring women. These gatherings need to happen more often!

Currently in love with my hand embroidered Bensimon sneakers. Thinking of still adding a few more details to it in the future, but for now, I'm quite happy with how my favorite French phrase of the moment (LOL) turned out. Love looking down at my feet and being reminded that "it's always the right time."

One of my favorite things to make is Chocolate Turtle Pie. It's so simple: a graham crust, chocolate caramel cream, and pecans, and yet tastes so rich. Love making it for family and friends!

What about you? What have you been up to lately? Let's catch up.