1.22.2013

Ten Things I'm Thankful For


♥ Grabbing the last Chanel-y cardi in my size. On the closing day of a store (which I find out about days later).
♥ Sharing a Fil-Mexican dinner with old friends and ending sweet with yummy ice cream.
♥ Seeing Les Misérables twice! Cried both times.
♥ Getting through our monthly report, which I still dread every month.
♥ Getting our mockups approved! I'm so happy that I apparently still know what I'm doing seven  years (!!!) into this job. And I'm lucky that I'm always blessed with great people to work with.
♥ People still think my goods are worth ordering! ♥
♥ A new episode of The Vampire Diaries. Team Delena all the wayyy!
♥ Hassle-free weekend shoot that ended early enough for me to catch Saturday Mass with my Dad.
♥ My favorite Tuna Corn Casserole for our weekend grub!
♥ Fresh stock of my favorite 3-in-1 courtesy of my first friend in college.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name and e-mail addy, at least. (: