11.10.2012

13 Going On 30

Right before I turned 25, I was a mess. I was insecure, afraid, and didn't know if I was where I was supposed to be. But I've come to realize that you can't compare yourself to others or pattern your life after someone else's. And I think that's why I've been more carefree and have finally let go of worrying about what people think. I'll live my life the way I know best. (:


Who knew that at 30 I would...
♥ Still love my job the way I did almost 7 years ago.
♥ Flail over Nick Jonas, Logan Lerman, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, and One Direction with the same intensity? HAHA!
♥ Work on 3 books and a fan magazine.
♥ Contribute to a house that my brothers and I work very hard for.
♥ Welcome my third decade at a veggie resto (loved my salubong at Pipino, where Patty took this photo of me).
♥ Be okay with not having some grand celebration and instead take time to be with people I love.
♥ Learn to know when it's time to let go—of things, of people, of issues.

I'm really excited about this new year in my life. I can feel something big is just waiting for me around the corner. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name and e-mail addy, at least. (: