9.30.2012

Photo Diary: Bangkok, Thailand

While I was  in Macau, there was a seat sale for domestic and international flights. My friends decided to book a trip in September to Bangkok and without even thinking twice (I wasn't even sure if I had the budget for it, haha), I told them to book me a ticket too.

Fast forward to two months later, I flew to Thailand with this fun bunch with the promise of good food, interesting culture, and cheap shopping. I wish I took more photos during the rest of the trip (most of these were taken during the tour our first day in the city), but I don't regret living in the moment and enjoying my vacation.







I was so obsessed with the tiles! Can you spot the frog on the rock?


How could I not? Hehe!




Had this Mango Yoghurt drink from CoCo twice because it was SO yummy!



Definitely looking forward to more trips and adventures. But maybe next year. Time to save up again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name and e-mail addy, at least. (: