8.06.2011

Rapunzel, Rapunzel, Let Down Your Hair

I was supposed to meet up with my friends this morning to go on a trip to Divisoria, but Jenn got a migraine last night so we had to cancel. So I asked the rest of my barkada if they were still up to watching Babae sa Septic Tank today. There were also plans of Kinect and lazing around with Kaich and Patty, but I don't think that's pushing through either.

So from so many plans, I am down to no plans. And that's alright, because I'm in the middle of reading 3 books (it's a mystery I haven't mixed up the characters of Sisterhood Everlasting, One Day, and Before Ever After). I also just finished "working," scheduling 3 days worth of Facebook posts (I really do love HootSuite). Just one more event tonight for work (My Fitness Pal won't be too happy) and hello, weekend.

Scenes from the week that was:


1 comment:

Please leave your name and e-mail addy, at least. (: