1.16.2011

Fried Oreos are Oh-some!

I've been wanting to try making my own version of fried Oreos but I never found the time. This morning, after discovering we didn't have flour and milk in the fridge, I asked Ate Elena to buy some so we could make these beauties.


I smothered mine with whipped cream and Nutella. SO GOOD.


You can just buy pancake mix and dip the Oreos before frying. We made our own mix, though, using a recipe from All Recipes. They'd be even yummier with vanilla ice cream, but we don't have any right now. I'm thinking if you spread peanut butter in the middle of the Oreo before frying, they would probably be super good, too!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:56 PM

    I've been wanting to make fried oreos too! Must buy oreos and pancake mix! :) And I like your whipped cream/nutella idea. Sinful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mace! i want to try this!!! nakaka gutom!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elaine: Go! Dala ka sa office, haha!

    Zsa: Super duper easy to make! Go! Or on our next night out (night in?), let's make! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my! looks very sinful :) should definitely try this out.

    http://burningskyy.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name and e-mail addy, at least. (: