10.18.2010

A Wish List Is In Order

So even if I'm already done shopping (I think I need to tell this to myself everyday so it sticks), there's no reason why I can't make a wish list. Right? (:

I don't think I'll ever grow tired of making lists. It doesn't even matter that most of the things on my wish list are stuff I actually buy myself. There's something about online window shopping that gives me such a cheap thrill!



1. Maggi oxfords, Ichigo; 2. Kenny brogues, Ichigo; 3. Floral Bow Holdall, Topshop; 4. Love Makes The World Go Round watch, Accessorize; 5. Turquoise Flamingo watch, Triwa; 6. Vintage Heart Watch ring, Accessorize; 7. Chocolate wash cross body satchel or pink washed cross body satchel, Dorothy Perkins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name and e-mail addy, at least. (: