6.14.2009

Waldas at lustay

Sometimes, there's really nothing else to make us feel better than eating and shopping. Seriously.

  1. A huge ass burger. And not just any burger. A Wagyu burger. Confession: I've never actually had anything Wagyu so I have no point of comparison. That said, I thought this burger was awesome. And I liked that they put the veggies on the side—so you can put as much or as little (like me, hahaha) as you want. I don't know how you guys eat your burger (no top bun, with fork and knife?) but I just get down and pick it up. Smoosh it a bit if it's gigantic and smash it into my mouth. Is there any other way to eat a burger?

    Available at Brothers Burger for P350 this week.


  2. I bought a hair iron over a year ago when I had full bangs. Then, I dropped it and part of the ceramic plate fell off. I tried using Mighty Bond to glue it back on (don't do it!) but ended up getting my hair stuck in the cracks when I tried ironing with it. Haha! So I figured it was about time I got a new one. I ended up spending WAY more than I did last time but I figured, maybe it'll last me longer? I also learned how to curl my hair with a flat iron so it's sort of a double duty tool now. (Yes, justifying the purchase!)

  3. Before an event, my officemates and I looked around the store across where we were supposed to go. We ended up leaving the store with a pair of sandals each. Fell in love with this pair the moment I slipped them on. I want to get a brown and black pair, too! And you can actually wet them! Like wear them on the beach. Plus, they're made from recycled material.

    Manhattan in white available at Ocean Minded in Megamall Atrium.

So now, I'm broke. Like I will need to bring baon everyday for the next few weeks. Hahaha! And not visit a mall for a few months. Help!

This ridiculous shopping spree fueled by a recent disappointment in my life. But at least now, I'm happy. d:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name and e-mail addy, at least. (: