10.07.2008

They never mean what they say

I'm tired and battered
Worn the sole off my shoes
I'm restless and torn
Short of nothing to lose
I'm tired and battered

I always think that when I'm feeling tired, it's just a phase, like it's something that has an expiration date. But I've been feeling more and more restless these days. I find myself having trouble concentrating and always feeling like I'm carrying this huge burden.

I don't know. The past eight months... well, it's been an uphill climb. I'm getting tired. /: And I know I can't complain because we all probably feel the same way. I just need to deal with it.

These are the times when I can't help but think, everyone else's problems don't seem as big.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name and e-mail addy, at least. (: