4.13.2008

don't walk, just dance

It's been two weeks since our last Breakfast Challenge. Haha, it's funny how people are actually asking why there isn't one today. d:

Peter, our all-around boy/yayo/cook, is home on weekends because his kids are on their summer vacation. So his family is staying here at home while they're on vacation. Meaning, we don't cook breakfast. That's why there hasn't been any activity in the kitchen by me or my brother.

(In-explain ko talaga eh, no?)



If last weekend was all about the beach and spending time with my high school girls, this weekend was all about dancing!

I finally got around to attending classes here and even if by the end of the day I was ready to collapse from exhaustion, it was well worth it. It didn't matter if I missed the timing, or that I couldn't really follow everything exactly. I was there, dancing like no one was watching and it felt good. I hope I can continue this. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name and e-mail addy, at least. (: