9.16.2007

I Dreamed a Dream

I had the strangest dream ever. I don't want to elaborate, but I have a feeling it's because of my disappointments at work lately. You know it's something big because my job has nothing been short of stellar since I started.

Googled what dreaming about the office means:

To dream of your work office, indicates that you cannot seem to leave your work at the office. You may be overworked or have too much on your mind. Alternatively, it symbolizes your status, accomplishments and your place in the world.
— Office entry from the Dream Dictionary here


I remember waking up feeling so terrible because the dream had something to do with everyone on the team (not my "peeps," who I love dearly) being against me. ): Nobody had my back and it was "me against the world." I'm not really sure what that means, but I've always believed that dreams are the opposite of reality.

It just worries me that whenever I do remember my dreams upon waking (I usually wake up with no recollection of what I was thinking of in my sleep.), it's always something bad or weird. /:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name and e-mail addy, at least. (: