9.08.2013

Sunday Girl

Music Monday She & Him - "Sunday Girl (Blondie cover)" from Volume 3

Tasty Tuesday
After my friends' book signing, we had ramen. Tried out this new place. I'm really not the best person to ask for ramen recommendations, because they all really just taste the same to me. Haha! Split this set with D-an and was so busog. But there's always room for dessert! Cafe Au Lait mochi on a pretty plate. It was gone in about 10 seconds.

Wishful Wednesday
Checking out new arrivals on the H&M website, hoping I can do a bit of shopping in 2 weeks. Hee. (Also hoping I have enough money, haha!)

Thoughtful Thursday

Fashion Friday
Unearthed a pair of saddle calf leather loafers from my mom's shoe boxes. The sole didn't crumble away when I wore them, yay! Also wore her fancy matchy watch with my dad (which is now in the custody of my brother). When I wear things she used to wear, I somehow feel connected to her. ♥

* weekly-themed post adapted from That's Chic