6.13.2015

Favorites: June 2015


I know they always say to spend on experience and not material things, but you have to admit, sometimes there's really nothing like treating yourself to that one thing you've had on your shopping list for months! Ha.

The last time I bought a bag was when I splurged on a customized tote from Bags by Rubber Tree (they're the best!). It's been almost a year and I hadn't changed my bag since. When I saw my friend Erin with her vegan leather bucket bag from Posh Every Day, I knew I had to get myself one, too. I ended up getting two, hahaha. One medium in camel and a mini in black. As for the Seychelles pair, I've been wanting my own Holdin' My Breath flats ever since I saw them. Never really fit a pair, because they were a bit pricey. But after holdin' (hehe) off for so long, I finally just decided to splurge on a pair as a reward to myself. ;P No regrets because these are the comfiest pair of sandals I own now. Seriously!

Ever since I first heard "World Spins Madly On" on an episode of Grey's Anatomy, I've been a fan of the duo. Didn't know until they released their latest album that Deb was diagnosed with cancer in late 2013. After beating the big C, they recorded Sirens, which is now one of my favorite records of theirs.

What are your favorites this month? (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name and e-mail addy, at least. (: