3.10.2012

Weekend Report

This week has been pretty toxic. I've been sick all week, but I've been trying to mask it by taking medicine, which I usually don't do. I like to just let the fever, cold, cough, etc run its course rather than take chemicals into my body. BUT getting sick isn't really an option these days. Too many things to do, too little time to do them. So you really have no choice but to suck it up and get things done.



I'm happy to report that I survived the week. Ticking off all but one on my unusually lengthy to-do list. I know it's been done before and I'm pretty sure we'll survive, but it will take some getting used to.


There were a few disappointments this week, but nothing that would send me into depression. I guess it's really just another lesson learned and that sometimes, you just have to let go and move on. Also, we lost quiz night this week! Boo, maybe we shouldn't have worn matching stripes. Haha!

I've been feeling really stuffy and icky all week (right after quiz night!) so I plan to stay in bed all day till I need to head out for Church and for my best friend's birthday dinner tonight. I hope staying up late won't get me sick again. s:

Hope you all have an awesome weekend ahead! I couldn't be happier to say hello to mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name and e-mail addy, at least. (: